KNOWLEDGE TRANSLATION – PUTTING EVIDENCE INTO PRACTICE TO BUILD A PRECISION PROGRAM
In this Knowledge Translation program you will learn how to implement high-value evidence-based MS prehab/rehab in your clinic/gym setting. Join us as we take you through the gap process for building a person-centered program. Learn how to perform the Needs Analysis to build a precision profile & then program for your clients/patients.
We will go over:
- Implementation of evidence for High value prehab/rehab
- HOW to bridge the gap (BTG) from knowledge to practice (gym floor, clinic, etc).
- WHAT a Gap Analysis is
- Example of my Needs Analysis Questions from my chart
- How to use both the Movement Prep & GPP (general physical prep) (taught in FPM Prepare & Train) for for establishing baseline current capacity
- HOW to BTG from current to required capacity
What you will receive:
- 30 days access to the course
- PDF of slide decks
- Additional resources
€ 299,- sale
Full time student
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code and send us proof of university enrollment
8 points accredited by the EAC (ECU) and SCN
8 points requested / in process
If approved by Keurmerk Fysio, KNGF will take over the same amount of point.
Request points yourself.
Delegates are required to complete a 8 question MCQ style assessment upon completion of the course in order to obtain CPD hours and a certificate
You have 6 months to finish the course
Dr. Craig Liebenson, DC
Dr. Ryan Chow, DC
Tyson Beach, PhD
Prof. Jan Hartvigson, DC (PhD)
|Knowledge Translation part 1|
|Knowledge Translation part 1||04:09:00|
|Knowledge Translation part 2|
|Knowledge Translation part 2||04:18:00|